- What is wine?
- What is the history of wine?
- What types of wines are there and where do they come from?
- How can I know wine better and get more out of my wine experiences?
- Can I get the balance right between knowledge and enjoyment?
- Can I just be a more knowledgeable wine enthusiast?
Here are the details:
Date – Saturday, February 24
Venue – Meikles Hotel
Times – arrivals 9 am to 9.30am for a 9.30am start, ending at 3.45pm (includes morning training sessions, lunch, afternoon tastings and arrival and departures tea/coffee)
Cost - $55 per person (includes catering, tastings, hand-out materials and certificate of participation)
Booking - WhatsApp 0785 300144 or
My Guide website?