Chilo Gorge guests will be able to book guaranteed seats on the Singita Pamushana Federal Air flight from Johannesburg to Buffalo Range, where a Chilo Gorge Vehicle will be waiting to transfer you to the lodge.
Key details and conditions:
- Flights run on Monday and Thursday each week
- Chilo guests will be able to access these flights between : Monday 3rd April 2017 to Thursday 28th September 2017 (excluding Thursday 22nd June to Thursday6th July)
- Nett Seat rate is $445 per person one way, plus $50 Departure Tax
- Flight time is approximately 1hr 45mins
- Hold luggage allowance of 20kg (soft bag or duffle), and 5kg hand luggage
- Minimum requirement of 2 guests staying at Chilo Gorge Safari Lodge (or Tented Camp) for 3 nights
- Transfer time from Buffalo Range International Airport to Chilo Gorge Safari Lodge is 1hr 45mins - this road transfer is complimentary.
Our sincere thanks to the Malilangwe Trust and Singita Pamushana, for their co-operation in this partnership.
We look forward to welcoming your guests to the pristine wilderness of Gonarezhou National Park in 2017!
Other Events from Chilo Gorge Safari Lodge
My Guide website?