Chilo Gorge guests will be able to book guaranteed seats on the Singita Pamushana Federal Air flight from Johannesburg to Buffalo Range, where a Chilo Gorge Vehicle will be waiting to transfer you to the lodge.
Key details and conditions:
- Flights run on Monday and Thursday each week
- Chilo guests will be able to access these flights between : Monday 3rd April 2017 to Thursday 28th September 2017 (excluding Thursday 22nd June to Thursday6th July)
- Nett Seat rate is $445 per person one way, plus $50 Departure Tax
- Flight time is approximately 1hr 45mins
- Hold luggage allowance of 20kg (soft bag or duffle), and 5kg hand luggage
- Minimum requirement of 2 guests staying at Chilo Gorge Safari Lodge (or Tented Camp) for 3 nights
- Transfer time from Buffalo Range International Airport to Chilo Gorge Safari Lodge is 1hr 45mins - this road transfer is complimentary.
Our sincere thanks to the Malilangwe Trust and Singita Pamushana, for their co-operation in this partnership.
We look forward to welcoming your guests to the pristine wilderness of Gonarezhou National Park in 2017!
My Guide website?