The rainy season is generally considered to be a quieter time in the safari industry, with fewer visitors due to wildlife sightings being more of a challenge, whilst animals disperse rather than concentrating around scarce water sources.
Here at African Bush Camps, we are acutely aware that it does not mean the animals are not there! The bush is lush and green, contrasted against the bright blue skies and clear air. Rain can be expected, but generally in the form of afternoon thunderstorms which clear to blue skies! The thunderstorms are an attraction in themselves as they move over dramatic landscapes. We believe it’s a perfect time to visit, which is why we’ve put together this special offer.
• Validity: 1st December 2018 – 31st March 2019
• Featured Camps: Linyanti Bush Camp, Linyanti Ebony, Khwai Tented Camp, Khwai Bush Camp, Somalisa Camp, Somalisa Acacia, Somalisa Expeditions, Bumi Hills Safari Lodge.
• Minimum Nights: 3 (at any combination of above camps)
• 3+ Night Rate: USD370 per person per night
• 6+ Night Rate: USD315 per person per night
As highlighted in our blog post on rainy season wildlife sightings in Botswana, this is why you should go on safari in the Secret Season:
My Guide Website?