Treat yourself to a memorable vacation in the Zambezi National Park, when you spend four glorious days at Tsowa Safari Island. It is a fine description of safari luxury; an impressive camp immersed in natural beauty and stunning sights. Take in the surrounding beauty and let your hair down in luxurious tented accommodation. At this gorgeous island paradise, there is plenty of Birdlife and wildlife action. Guests will be treated to Fine dining, Good wine, 5-Star hospitality, and there is not a single dull moment.
The Package includes – Transfers, accommodation, meals, local drinks, teas, Parks Fees, a variety of activities including; Canoeing on the Zambezi, Guided bush walks, Game drives, etc. Here is a glimpse of the itinerary.
- DAY 1
- Arrival at the Vic Falls Airport. Guests are welcomed by a representative from the lodge
- Transfer to the lodge, the road transfer will include a stretch in an open vehicle, giving guests a scenic drive into camp which may include spotting some game if you are lucky.
- Arrival at the camp, settling in which is followed by a sunset cruise; guests will be served some sundowners
- Afterward, guests can freshen up before dinner is served.
- DAY 2 & 3
- Guests will spend Days two and three leisurely. They can choose from the following activities
- Early morning game drives through the National Park. Activity – approximate time 3 hours
- Early morning guided game walks - Activity – approximate time 3 hours
- Guided canoeing in inflatable canoes is available year-round. This is a half-day activity. Guests depart the camp around mid-morning and last until mid-afternoon. This fun activity is a great way to spend an adventurous morning or afternoon ending with a picnic lunch or sundowners on the riverbank. N.B This activity for guests 16years and above.
- Guided island walks to the centre of the island, there are a number of bird species on the island including African finfoot and Schawlow’s Turaco. – approximate time 1 hour or more
- Those who choose to spend a lazy afternoon in camp can swim or relax by the deck High tea is served in the late afternoon. At sunset, you are free to unwind by the bar.
- DAY 4
- Early morning breakfast followed by a day outing to the Victoria Falls Rainforest for a guided tour of the Falls
- Game drive through the Chamabondo Vlei
- There will be a snacks and refreshments break while game-watching from a lookout in the park.
- DAY 5
- Breakfast, then game drive through the park as you depart for the airport
- N.B Extra days may be added and other Isibindi Africa Lodges may be added to this itinerary.
My Guide Website?