Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Suites - Zimbabwe
Enjoy an evening of dancing, singing, drumming, eating and so much more at The Boma - Place of Eating, a short walk away from the Safari Suites.
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Suites is Best For
Directions to Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Suites
Opened on 20 December 2013, the Victoria Falls Safari Suites are the newest addition to the Africa Albida Tourism portfolio. Built alongside the sophisticated Victoria Falls Safari Club and a short walk away from the famed Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, the Safari Suites offer privacy and space.
The Safari Suites are comprised of 6 luxury units, of which 4 are 2 en suite bedroom units and 2 are 3 en suite bedroom units and are ideal for families, small close-knit groups and couples who seek extra space and comfort.
5 things to do while staying in the Safari Suites:
1. The Safari Suites each have a spacious lounge with floor-to-ceiling sliding doors opening out onto a splendid patio. So chill out and enjoy the sound of the bush surrounds.
2. Challenge the children to identify 5 birds and mammals seen from the comfort of the Safari Suites. There are children's mammal and bird books in each of the Safari Suites.
3. Enjoy an evening of dancing, singing, drumming, eating and so much more at The Boma - Place of Eating, a short walk away from the Safari Suites.
4. Take a tour of Victoria Falls. You can book a tour with the resort's guide as you check into the Safari Suites. Remember to rent a raincoat!
5. Explore the town of Victoria Falls. The Victoria Falls Safari Lodge resort offers a complimentary hourly shuttle into town. There is much to see in Victoria Falls town, from the residential warthog families to the brightly coloured textiles and unique art and craft on offer.
The Safari Suites provide home comforts such as a 46-inch LCD TV with satellite TV, Wi-Fi, a courtesy counter with minibar refrigerator, preparation sink, Nespresso machine, beverage station, popcorn maker, iPod docking station and a separate adjoining TV lounge with a 22-inch LCD monitor for connection to Xbox, Nintendo, Wii and PS3 for iPods. A sofa bed located in the TV lounge can sleep one extra person (recommended for a child) if needed.
All Safari Suites are split-level and fully air-conditioned and offer fans, mosquito nets, hairdryers, telephones, digital safes, complimentary tea and coffee making facilities, plus a range of quality toiletries including insect repellent and sunscreen lotion.