My Guide Website?
Chobe Day Trip from Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe134 Reviews
On this full-day tour you’ll go on a boat trip on the Chobe River and a game drive in Chobe National Park. The park is well known for its elephant and lion populations. Transfer from Victoria Falls is included, as is lunch at the Cresta Mowana Lodge.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Zimbabwe:If youʻre booking your trip to Zimbabwe last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Go on a cruise on the Chobe River
- View wildlife from the boat
- Enjoy a buffet lunch and drink at Cresta Mowana Lodge
- Take a game drive in Chobe National Park
DescriptionBotswana’s Chobe National Park, located on the banks of the scenic Chobe River, is home to one of the largest game concentrations in Africa. Experience the thrill of a game drive on the lookout for elephants and lions that populate the park. This full-day package from Victoria Falls, includes return transfers, breakfast and lunch, park entrance fees, local refreshments, a boat ride on the river, and a game drive. 7:30 AM: Transfer from Victoria Falls to the Kazungula border 8:30 AM: You’ll be met by a representative from the Botswana company at the border and assisted through immigration procedures, followed by transfer to the jetty 9:15 AM: Boat cruise on the Chobe River (cool box with mineral water and soft drinks on board) 12:30 PM: Lunch at any selected lodge in Kasane 1:30 PM: Game drive in Chobe National Park, with complimentary drinks on board 4:30 PM: Return to border for the transfer back to Victoria Falls 6:30 PM: Approximate arrival time in Victoria Falls
IncludesRound-trip transfers Game drive Boat cruise Lunch, drinks, and mineral water Guiding and park fees
- You should bring insect repellent, a camera, and binoculars, and wear suitable clothing
- If you are staying in the Zambia side of Victoria Falls, please get in touch with the local provider after the booking to arrange a meeting point in Victoria Falls
- If you are coming from the Zambia side, please ensure you have permission to travel through Zimbabwe