My Guide Website?
Victoria Falls: Guided Walking Tour4 Reviews
Nothing is quite like the heart-pounding sensation of actually standing on the edge of Victoria Falls, under the guidance of a professional whose knowledge about the falls is very vast and extensive.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Zimbabwe:If youʻre booking your trip to Zimbabwe last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Kasane: Victoria Falls Day Trip (Zimbabwe side)
- Victoria Falls: Guided Walking Tour
- Chobe Day Trip from Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Victoria Falls: Dinner Cruise on the Zambezi River
- Explore the real rainforest
- See the Main Falls, Rainbow Falls, and Danger Point
- Feel the water vapor spray on your skin
DescriptionVisit Devil’s Cataract and Livingstone’s Statue. Dr. David Livingstone is reputed to be the first European to see the Victoria Falls on 16th November 1855. Do the Chain Walk, which leads down into the gorge for an excellent view of Devils Cataract and Cataract Island. Head to Devil’s Cataract and Main Falls. This is true rainforest with many types of bird life as well as flora and fauna. This runs through to wet and intermittent views of Livingstone Island and Rainbow Falls. It was from the grassy ledge above Livingstone Island precipice that David Livingstone first saw the falls. At the next viewpoint, Livingstone’s statue is visible above the falls. This is the best place for views of Devil’s Cataract, especially in the morning. The following viewpoint provides the best views of the Main Falls. From the right hand corner of the viewing area, it is possible to see the river at the bottom of the gorge. At the Main Falls, when the river is in flood, there is very little to see but torrents of spray. Discover Rainbow Falls, which is the highest point of the Falls, Danger Point, which leads along the cliff edge for a view of the Eastern Cataract on the Zambian side, and Boiling Pot, which looks down into the boiling turbulent waters far below. Conclude your tour at Bridge Viewpoint, where you can looks onto the Victoria Falls Bridge, linking Zimbabwe and Zambia.
IncludesTransportation to Victoria Falls Tour guide Bottled water
- Please note that it can be very wet inside the falls and you will need you to protect your cameras and phones
- It is recommended to wear shorts, a t-shirt, and open shoes
- Transfers are available from Victoria Falls-based hotels only