My Guide Website?
Victoria Falls Sunrise Photography Tour9 Reviews
Take a 2-hour small group photography tour and capture stunning images of the sun rising over Victoria Falls. With the personalized help of your expert photographer/guide, take photos of the waterfall, rainforest, sun and spray.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Zimbabwe:If youʻre booking your trip to Zimbabwe last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Kasane: Victoria Falls Day Trip (Zimbabwe side)
- Victoria Falls: Guided Walking Tour
- Chobe Day Trip from Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Victoria Falls: Dinner Cruise on the Zambezi River
- Rise early to get the best views of the sun coming up over the falls
- Get up close to the largest waterfall in the world and marvel at its surrounding rainbows
- Capture the unique landscape with the help of your expert photographer guide
DescriptionTake a 2-hour small-group photography tour to one of the Seven Wonders of the World. With the help of your seasoned photographer guide, capture this unique landscape as you watch the sun rise over Victoria Falls. Get up close to the largest waterfall in the world and see its almost permanent rainbow created by the spray. Your private photography guide will share all the tricks and techniques they have learned over the years for capturing shots in these unique conditions. The tour is limited to a maximum of 10 people so the photographer can work closely with you. You will be picked up from your hotel around 6:00 AM to be taken to the Victoria Falls National Park, arriving at 6:15 AM at the National Park entrance gate. Getting to the park early allows for enough time to enter the rainforest and set up for the perfect shot in time for sunrise. You will spend most of your time photographing the stunning sight of the sun rising over the falls. Your guide will take you to the best viewpoints for photographs, while giving you advice on camera settings, lighting conditions and angles. The waterfall, rain forest, sun, and spray found here will make for some idyllic photos. At 8:30 AM the tour will end and you will have the option to get breakfast at the Rainforest Café (at your own expense) before being transported back to your hotel.
IncludesProfessional photographer guide Hotel pick-up and drop off Small-group tour Transport by air-conditioned minivan Bottled water
- Please bring warm clothes and a raincoat. The spray from the falls is guaranteed to get you wet!
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible - please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required