My Guide Website?
Victoria Falls: The Eatery Dinner Experience
Perched on the banks of the Zambezi River with ilala palm trees and cascading manicured lawns. The Eatery at the Pure Africa Waterfront offers a mesmerizing dining location under the star-studded sky.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Zimbabwe:If youʻre booking your trip to Zimbabwe last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Kasane: Victoria Falls Day Trip (Zimbabwe side)
- Victoria Falls: Guided Walking Tour
- Chobe Day Trip from Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Victoria Falls: Dinner Cruise on the Zambezi River
- Enjoy an option of southern African potjie simmered to perfection.
- Marvel at the star-studded African Sky as you enjoy your dinner
- A refreshing ambience on the Zambezi River shoreline
- Enjoy an option of a delicious 3 course meal
DescriptionPerched on the banks of the Zambezi River with ilala palm trees and cascading manicured lawns, The Eatery Dining Experiences at the Pure Africa Waterfront offer two comprehensive options: The Eatery Dinner Experience and The Eatery Pot Experience which includes a selection of potjie pots cooked patiently for hours over an open fire. All are served al fresco, savoring the ambience of dining by lantern light by night. With all Pure Africa’s cruises leaving conveniently from the Pure Africa Waterfront, you’d do well to seamlessly combine one of our popular Sunset Cruises with a meal at The Eatery in the evening, leaving you in Pure Africa’s care until your after-dinner transfer gets you safely back to your accommodation.
Includes3 Course Potjie Dinner OR 3 Course A la Carte Dinner
- Exclude Transfers- Local Victoria Falls Taxis or the Hotel/Lodge can assist in getting you transport to The Eatery at own costs.