Chilo Gorge Safari Lodge - Zimbabwe
There are luxury rooms as well as self catering options available if you prefer to be a bit more independent.
Are you a business owner in Zimbabwe?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Zimbabwe.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Chilo Gorge Safari Lodge
Set high atop the cliffs, looking down on the Save River in southeastern Zimbabwe is Chilo Gorge Safari Lodge. Enjoying a magnificent location overlooking Gonarezhou National Park, Zimbabwe's second largest National Park, the Lodge has undergone a stunning and extensive refurbishment. Offering 10 luxury all-inclusive lodges, a self-catering camp and a wide range of activities, Chilo ensures guests can truly feel part of untamed Africa.
The lodge also has a very close alliance with the local community and offers cultural visits to Mahenye Village where guests can experience the local Shangaan way of life. At Chilo Gorge we are committed to maintaining the beauty of the pristine wilderness and the integrity of its native wildlife to create an unrivalled safari experience.
Did you know?
· Director and Head Guide, Clive Stockil, is the founding father of the CAMPFIRE community project, whose passion for the African bush and conservation has been recognised with numerous local and international awards
· Gonarezhou is blessed with pristine wilderness, rare birdlife, endangered animals such as the wild dog and the distinctive Baobab trees. Chilo guests rarely see another vehicle, ensuring an authentic African experience
· Gonarezhou forms part of the Great Limpopo Transfrontier Park, linking the park with the Kruger National Park in South Africa and the Limpopo National Park in Mozambique, enabling the animals to move freely between the three reserves
· The spectacular sandstone Chilojo Cliffs are the most prominent landmark in the park, with their distinctive red and orange strata. The Chilojo Cliffs were on the old Zim$10 banknote
You may also like
Victoria Falls Safari ClubVictoria Falls, Zimbabwe
The most exclusive address in town, The Victoria Falls Safari Club blends African history and the enchanting power of nature with exotic modern comforts to bring an atmos
Wild Geese LodgeHarare, Zimbabwe
Wild Geese Lodge is located in the Mazowe Hills north east of Harare. Wild Geese Lodge promises a charming and romantic retreat. Lodge accommodation incorporates ten spac
Casa Kadiki Bed And BreakfastHarare, Zimbabwe
Casa Kadiki B&B is now onsite with CHISI WALK shopping complex which offers a coffee shop, beauty salon, hair salon and several lovely gift, clothing and curio shops.
York LodgeHarare, Zimbabwe
York Lodge provides a secure haven of peace and tranquillity, offering luxury bed and breakfast accommodation to the discerning visitor to Harare. Located in Newlands, a
Lokuthula LodgesVictoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Set in a natural bush environment adjacent to the Zambezi National Park, Lokuthula's luxurious self-catering lodges offer stylish comfort, flexibility and privacy........
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge SuitesVictoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Opened on 20 December 2013, the Victoria Falls Safari Suites are the newest addition to the Africa Albida Tourism portfolio.............
Victoria Falls Safari LodgeVictoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Voted the winner of the Holiday Hotel category in the 2006 Top10 Getaway Places competition, run by Getaway magazine, the 'Best Safari Lodge' in Zimbabwe for the 12th con
Wild Geese Lodge CorporateHarare, Zimbabwe
Wild Geese Lodge is the ideal place to host your corporate event, whether you are planning a Product launch, corporate cocktail, Christmas Party or team building Retreat.
528 Victoria FallsVictoria Falls,
528 Victoria Falls is an elegant suburban Lodge recently opened in the resort town of Victoria Falls. It is just 5minutes away from the city centre and it offers every gu
The Victoria Falls HotelVictoria Falls, Zimbabwe
The Victoria Falls Hotel, the address of choice for more than a century for royal families, statesmen, celebrities and the discerning traveller; it occupies a fine loca