My Guide Website?
From Victoria Falls: Chobe Day Safari with Buffet Lunch1 Reviews
Embark on a fun-filled full-day experience in Chobe National Park. Begin the day with a safari boat cruise. Savor a tasty buffet lunch. Keep your eyes peeled for Africa's Big Five on a second safari in a Jeep.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Zimbabwe:If youʻre booking your trip to Zimbabwe last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Kasane: Victoria Falls Day Trip (Zimbabwe side)
- Victoria Falls: Dinner Cruise on the Zambezi River
- Chobe Day Trip from Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Victoria Falls: Guided Walking Tour
- Experience one of the top safari destinations in Africa
- See some of Africa's largest elephants as well as big cats
- Enjoy a buffet lunch on the banks of the Chobe River
- See wildlife from both the river banks and inside the park
DescriptionYou will be picked up at around 7:00 AM from your hotel in Victoria Falls or Livingstone before being transferred to the Kazungula border, where you'll meet your Botswanan guide. Head straight to the Chobe River for the morning game-viewing by boat, where you will be able to see crocodiles, hippos, elephants, and some wildlife on the banks of the river. The first safari ends at 12:30 PM. Following, go to a hotel on the riverbank for lunch. A buffet lunch, drinks, and mineral water are provided at no extra charge. After lunch, jump into a Jeep for the second safari. The afternoon game drive starts at around 2:00 PM and it ends around 4:00 PM. You will be taken through the main sightseeing areas of the Chobe National Park where you stand a good chance of seeing the Big Five, as well as loads of antelope and other game species that live in the region. Afterwards, you'll be taken back to the Kazungula border. At the border, meet with your Zimbabwean guide for the return transfer to your hotel, where you will arrive around 6:00 PM.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off 2 safaris Lunch
- This tour includes 2 safaris
- Visa fees are not included in the ticket price