My Guide Website?
Victoria Falls: Private Guided Tour of the Falls27 Reviews
On this 2.5 hour guided tour, stand at the edge of Victoria Falls to witness the largest waterfall in the world, one of the Seven Natural Wonders. During the tour, enjoy a walking safari and learn about the history and local wildlife of the area.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Zimbabwe:If youʻre booking your trip to Zimbabwe last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Kasane: Victoria Falls Day Trip (Zimbabwe side)
- Victoria Falls: Guided Walking Tour
- Chobe Day Trip from Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Victoria Falls: Dinner Cruise on the Zambezi River
- Take time to enjoy iconic views of the falls from vista points along the way
- Learn about the falls on a guided walking safari through the rain forest
- Gain a greater understanding and appreciation of the World Heritage Site on this 2.5 hour guided tour of the falls, which includes a walking safari
- Learn about the geology, history and wildlife of this iconic landmark
DescriptionThis cascading pillar of water powers its way down a 100-meter chasm, taking your breath away as you gaze in awe at its incredible strength and beauty. Victoria Falls is one of the largest and most famous waterfalls in the world, well-deserving of its nickname The Smoke that Thunders. Gain a greater understanding and appreciation of the World Heritage Site on this 2.5 hour guided tour of the falls, which includes a walking safari and information about the history and local wildlife of the area. This experience takes you through parts of the Victoria Falls Rainforest to the precipice opposite the massive cascade. From there, there are unencumbered views of the main falls. Get ready to witness the remarkable power of nature, and a spectacle you will remember for all your life. When Scottish missionary and explorer Dr. David Livingstone first clapped eyes on Victoria Falls, he was moved to write: “It had never been seen before by European eyes; but scenes so lovely must have been gazed upon by angels in their flight.” Since his visit, many poets and authors have been inspired by the mighty cascade. Now it’s your turn to see what the fuss is about and why the falls are recognized as one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Feel the cool spray on your face and look down into the gorge to see rainbows forming. As an added bonus, you may spot wildlife such as birds and monkeys as you walk through the rainforest to reach the waterfall.
IncludesPick-up and drop off from your Victoria Falls accommodation Guided tour of Victoria Falls Professional and qualified guide
- Please wear suitable walking shoes as the ground can be slippery