My Guide Website?
Chobe National Park Full Day & Overnight Safari
From Victoria Falls or Livingstone, head to Chobe National Park for a full day and overnight safari adventure. Explore the Chobe River and go on two game drives to have close encounters with African wildlife.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Zimbabwe:If youʻre booking your trip to Zimbabwe last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Kasane: Victoria Falls Day Trip (Zimbabwe side)
- Victoria Falls: Guided Walking Tour
- Chobe Day Trip from Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Victoria Falls: Dinner Cruise on the Zambezi River
- Spend a day in the popular Chobe National Park viewing a multitude of wildlife species
- Enjoy a boat game safari in the iconic Chobe River to see hippos, crocs, and birdlife feasting on fish
- Get the chance to see hundreds of elephants, buffaloes, antelopes, and maybe even the king of the safari: the lion
DescriptionEnjoy a unique full day and overnight safari in the iconic Chobe National Park. Don’t miss this spectacular opportunity to experience the best of the Park with an unforgettable night’s sleep under the African sky. After a 1-hour drive to Kasane from Victoria Falls, your adventure starts with a 3-hour river cruise into the Park. This is sure to be a highlight of your trip, as you’ll get the opportunity to see elephants, Cape buffalo, and antelopes make their way down to the river to quench their thirst. Then, enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at Chobe Safari Lodge that overlies the river. Jump back into the boat and sail through the Chobe River where you’ll have the chance to meet the hippos, grunting to protect their territory, while basking crocs relax on the edge of the river. Shortly after sunset, return to the hotel for dinner. Enjoy a comfortable night’s sleep as you listen to the sounds of the surrounding bush. Awaken at 5:30 AM the next day for an exclusive game drive. Go on a mission to spot the nocturnal cats: depending on your luck omen, you might spot the leopard climbing a tree with a kill in its jaws. After a light breakfast, enjoy a final game drive before you make your way back to Victoria Falls for around 2:00 PM.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Tour guide
- • It is encouraged that you purchase a double entry visa on arrival so as to allow you to go to Botswana for this trip at a lesser cost • Please note visa costs are not covered in the price