My Guide Website?
Zambezi River: 3-Day Rafting Experience1 Reviews
A thrilling three-day Whitewater rafting adventure to discover the captivating charm of the Zambezi River. Navigate through exhilarating rapids and experience enchanting high class rapids
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Zimbabwe:If youʻre booking your trip to Zimbabwe last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Kasane: Victoria Falls Day Trip (Zimbabwe side)
- Victoria Falls: Guided Walking Tour
- Chobe Day Trip from Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Victoria Falls: Dinner Cruise on the Zambezi River
- Swim below the sprays of the majestic Victoria Falls
- Zambezi River's top section, navigating through the heart-pounding Boiling Pot
- Gaze at the stars from your camp in the Batoka Gorge
- Visit to Mukuni Village, participating in the Maano Social Responsibility
- Views and an intimate connection with the Zambezi's stunning landscapes.
DescriptionTravel on a thrilling adventure as you hike through the mesmerizing basalt rocks of Batoka Gorge to reach the awe-inspiring Victoria Falls, famously known as the Devil’s Delight. Take a refreshing swim beneath the falls and then dive into the Zambezi River, conquering the exhilarating Boiling Pot rapid down to your campsite. Relax at the campsite, indulging in tasty snacks while soaking in the spectacular sunset over Batoka Gorge. Start the next day with a delicious full English breakfast, gearing up for the excitement of navigating through The Mother, The Terminator, and the heart-pounding rapid, The Oblivion. On the third day, paddle to the enchanting Baby Victoria Falls, savouring the breath-taking views. After lunch, embark on another hike through Batoka Gorge and a bus ride to the magnificent Mukuni Village. Engage in the Maano Social Responsibility Programme by donating food to the elderly, concluding your adventure on a fulfilling and heart-warming note.
IncludesAll rafting and camping gear All meals for the duration of the trip Soft drinks and mineral water Photos
- No age restrictions but only travellers who can fit in our personal floating devices will be allowed on the trip
- Vegetarian meals are available on request
- The activity is not suitable for pregnant mothers/people with heart problems
- Please bring your own medication if you have any ailments