My Guide Website?
- MAX PAX 12
- CREW 3 crew (Captain, chef and 1 deckhand)
- CRUISING SPEED: 6 knots
- CABINS 4 well ventilated and spacious double/twin cabins, all en suite (shower, toilet, basin) All cabins have drop down blinds, French doors and mosquito gauze. New Curtains in all the cabins.
- AIR CONDITIONING All cabins fully air conditioned during the day with 12 volt fans for night time use. Please Note: Generator will be switched off at 10pm which is Government Stipulated Lake Rules. Therefore the Air Cons will not run after this time.
- EXTRA BEDDING for those sleeping on deck
- TOILETS 5 (Separate toilet and shower on the Bermuda deck)
- SHOWERS 5
- FITTED KITCHEN with 4 plate gas hob/oven
- COLD SPACE 2 x minus 40 deepfreeze, 1 x Fridge Freezer
- TOP DECK centered on a large covered bar/ lounge area with splash pool and sun deck at the stern, comfortable seating and 2 sun loungers.
- BAR Fitted Teak bar with 6 stools and a second minus 40 deep freeze
- ENTERTAINMENT Music System, DVD Player, TV
- POWER supplied 220V and 12V, 9kva Silent Generator
- PLUG POINTS Square and round Plugs on Board, clients to supply adaptors
- BRAAI No wood braais permitted, charcoal only which clients must supply including lighters and firelighters.
- SWIMMING POOL Yes
- CHILD FRIENDLY Yes
- TENDER BOATS 1x mini pontoon tender boat with 20hp Honda 4 stroke engine and 1 x small aluminium pontoon tender with 15hp 2 stroke Mercury Please Note: Tender Boats are for Game Drives and fishing in the vicinity of the houseboat and are strictly crew driven. Should you require a speed boat for long distance fishing, please either bring your own which will be towed behind the houseboat leaving behind one of the houseboat tenders, (please bring your own rope for towing and fuel) or you can hire a speed boat from Marineland. (Contact us for details).
- BOARDING at 12:00pm and disembarking at 10:00am
Recommended Charter Routes:
2 night charters - up to Antelope Island
3 night charters - up to Palm bay
4 night charters - up to Sanyati west
5 night charters - up to Elephant point
6 nights or more - up to the Ume