My Guide Website?
Victoria Falls Bridge : Guided Tour to Bridge, Museum+Cafe
Discover the stunning story of the historic Victoria Falls bridge and the museum. Enjoy spectacular views of the Falls, the gorge and the mighty Zambezi from the scienic bridge cafe.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Zimbabwe:If youʻre booking your trip to Zimbabwe last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Kasane: Victoria Falls Day Trip (Zimbabwe side)
- Victoria Falls: Guided Walking Tour
- Chobe Day Trip from Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Victoria Falls: Dinner Cruise on the Zambezi River
- Discover the rich history of the Victoria Falls bridge in a guided by a local
- Experience the partial views of the zambian and zimbabwean side of the Falls
- Join a our safari guide on a walking tour and learn about the bridge and museum
- Encounter african wildlife on a walking safari in a small group, personalizes
- Victoria Falls uniqueness in Africa, come and join our historic bridge tour
DescriptionExplore the famous Victoria Falls National Park and Bridge on a walking tour run by enthusiastic locals. Enjoy contact with Zimbabwean and Zambian bush and wildlife, a local art market and museum, and an eye-opening gorge on this unique opportunity to visit the Southern African wilderness. Begin the tour at our town office. From there, walk about 15 minutes with a local guide, who navigates a path through the African bush. Enjoy this opportunity to encounter wildlife such as impalas, warthogs, and baboons under the careful supervision of the tour guide. Next, admire local artistry at the Victoria Falls Craft Markets, where local artists sculpt works that symbolize African wildlife such as elephants, rhinoceroses, and giraffes. Made from natural materials like fibers, wood, clay, and stone, take this opportunity to get a keepsake. After passing the crafts market, cross the Zambian border post and continue walking for about 10 minutes and listen to the impressive, thunder-like crashing of the falls. Then stroll across the Victoria Falls Bridge, learn of its stunning history and experience the breathtaking views of parts of the Zimbabwean and Zambian Falls (no $50 entrance fee), the gorge and Zambezi River. Our tour also includes a stop at small museum site and admire a small-scale model of the bridge along with historic photos and documentation from the time it was built. Then head back over the border, check out the wildlife once again, and finish where the tour started.
IncludesLicensed safari Guide small group personalized tour water
- Please contact us after booking is made.thanks