My Guide Website?
Victoria Falls: Historic Bridge Walking Tour3 Reviews
Discover the stunning views of the Victoria Falls and the gorge from the historic bridge and learn about its history. See the powerful waterfalls (without needing to pay $50 entrance fee) at the Victoria Falls National Park
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Zimbabwe:If youʻre booking your trip to Zimbabwe last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Kasane: Victoria Falls Day Trip (Zimbabwe side)
- Victoria Falls: Guided Walking Tour
- Chobe Day Trip from Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Victoria Falls: Dinner Cruise on the Zambezi River
- Look at the panoramic views of the historic Victoria Falls Bridge and Waterfalls
- Experience African creativity first hand in a local arts and crafts market
- Admire historical photos and documentation and of the bridge in a local museum
- Engage with a tour guide that gives a uniquely local perspective of the falls
- Explore the local wildlife while walking through the bush of Zimbabwe and Zambia
DescriptionExplore the famous Victoria Falls National Park and Bridge on a walking tour run by enthusiastic locals. Enjoy contact with Zimbabwean and Zambian bush and wildlife, a local art market and museum, and an eye-opening gorge on this unique opportunity to visit the Southern African wilderness.>Begin the tour at the Victoria Falls post office. From there, walk about 15 minutes with a local guide, who navigates a path through the African bush. Enjoy this opportunity to encounter wildlife such as impalas, warthogs, and baboons under the careful supervision of the tour guide. Next, admire local artistry at the Victoria Falls Craft Markets, where local artists sculpt works that symbolize African wildlife such as elephants, rhinoceroses, and giraffes. Made from natural materials like fibers, wood, clay, and stone, take this opportunity to get a keepsake. After passing the crafts market, cross the Zambian border post and continue walking for about 10 minutes and listen to the impressive, thunder-like crashing of the falls. Then stroll across the Victoria Falls Bridge and experience the breathtaking views that it has to offer of the gorge and Zambezi River.To wrap up the tour, stop at a small museum site and admire a small-scale model of the bridge along with historic photos and documentation from the time it was built. Then head back over the border, check out the wildlife once again, and finish at the post office where the tour started.
IncludesBottle of water Museum entrance
- This tour will take place rain or shine You will need passport for border crossing