Chipangali Wildlife Orphanage
Directions to Chipangali Wildlife Orphanage
- Educating people - old and young alike about the value of animals in the ecosystem and also about the characteristics of animals using those living at Chipangali as visuals.
- To provide useful information to those researching on wildlife species, such as government Conservation agencies and Students.
- To become a welfare centre for distressed and orphaned animals so as to offer them a chance to be rehabilitated and in some cases released back in the wild later on.
- To encourage the community, the young and all people to take nature conservation seriously.
- To help foster co-operation between the government and private sector organisations who are playing a part in animal welfare.