Victoria Falls Safari Lodge offers itself as a unique venue for weddings and honeymoons. Situated just 4 kms/2.5 miles from the mighty Victoria Falls and set amongst the pristine African bush, the lodge is perfect for your dream wedding.
Allow us to plan and take care of all arrangements for your wedding ceremony and reception, at one of the most beautiful locations in Africa. We have a professional team of hoteliers, caterers, safari guides, beauticians and florists to take care of your every need and make your day an outstanding success.
• The Library - situated at the topmost viewing point of the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, The library, overlooks the on-site waterhole. At sunset, this venue offers a beautiful setting for a memorable experience and will accommodate a maximum of 10 people for a wedding ceremony
• The Amphitheatre - About 70 metres from the Lodge entrance, is an open-air auditorium with a leveled stage area and surrounding terraced grass banks. This is the largest venue on the property and will accommodate 200 people informally
• The Indaba Conference Room - Situated adjacent to the amphitheatre is a thatched A-frame building with French doors that open up on to a small balcony overlooking the African bush with a view of the spray of the mighty Victoria Falls. For added privacy, it has its own bar and cloakroom facilities. This room can be prepared for a maximum of 100 people during a traditional service.
• Nandi Gardens - The home of the beautiful African Queens, perfect for an open-air wedding under the stars for a maximum of 100 people.
• The Indaba Conference Room and the Boardroom - Both lend themselves to a reception never to be forgotten. The Indaba Conference Room seats 70 people for dinner, (without a dance floor), or 40 people with a dance floor. The Boardroom can accommodate 20 people for a Gala Dinner.
• The Boma - Place of Eating; This 300-seater restaurant famous for superb game dishes and African traditions, can be booked for exclusive use for large groups. Alternatively, we could book one of the Boma 'Villages' for your private party or reception
• Off the Property - Wedding ceremonies and receptions can be arranged off the property. The following are some of the options available:
o On a boat, drifting down the Zambezi River
o On an island, possibly with elephants and hippos as spectators
o On a fairway on the Elephant Hills Golf Course in an air-conditioned marquee