Wild Geese Lodge Weddings - Zimbabwe
If you are looking for somewhere to have a large and beautiful wedding, and people who can take the stress out of it for you, then choose the Royal Musasa, an absolutely stunning venue for a wedding.
Vouchers for Wild Geese Lodge Weddings
Wild Geese Lodge Weddings is Best For
What's On at Wild Geese Lodge Weddings
Directions to Wild Geese Lodge Weddings
Wild Geese Lodge is a premier location which offers two choice venue options for you to celebrate your special day; both overlook the private game sanctuary, the Mazowe hills and well-manicured gardens, one could not ask for a better view. All clients will find the Wildgeese team to be detail conscious and wedding clients get exclusive use of the facility to ensure privacy.
The Royal Musasa is a state of art venue for large weddings and can accommodate up to three hundred people inside, or four hundred with the use of the verandah. This climate controlled environment ensures your guests are comfortable in the most perfect temperature; it looks out onto velvety lawns with beautiful fairy lights decorating the trees.
Then there is the recently refurbished Pavilion which can cater for weddings with up to two hundred guests. The ceremony venues are absolutely charming.
The Wildgeese Venue Package which caters for up to 300 guests provides the following:
- A choice of 2 custom designed banqueting halls - Royal Musasa or The Pavilion
- A wedding coordinator (*Independent wedding coordinators are not necessary however you are welcome to have your own personal coordinator should you so desire)
- Fully equipped bar (Drinks NOT included)
- 8-10 seater round / oval banqueting tables or Roundtables Width 1.80m/ Height 0.75m o Oval tables Length 2.06cm / Width 1.23m / Height .80m
- Banqueting chairs with white slipcovers and sashes (N.B sashes are dependent on availability)
- Table Linen (Special Bridal White / Bridal Cream) and white/ cream napery
- All crockery, cutlery and glassware, including champagne flutes and wine glasses
- Head table & Bridal frill
- Buffet table decorated with frill and fairy lights
- Net lighting for the Bridal table, Bridal backdrop, buffet table, cake table
- Easel for seating plans and lectern for speeches
- Cake table, gift table and basic cake knife
- Digital safe to store valuables and cash
- Secure Parking
- Fully serviced restroom facilities
- Air conditioning system - cooling and heating (*Royal Musasa Only)
A Honeymoon suite is available allowing you to spend the night in luxury, there are also two executive suites, king-size bed suites and twin bedded suites giving you a total of ten rooms altogether. Each room has ensuite bathroom and shower, wifi, tea and coffee facilities, laundry and dry cleaning service, and they all have quaint patios which look out onto the garden.